Skip to main content

Interview with Kyle Banks: Developer Of Upcoming Game 'Farewell North'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Nine Sols' Developer Red Candle Games Interview

'Nine Sols' is my favourite game that has been released this year. I was lucky enough to interview the very talented developer 'Red Candle Games' about their game and their studio. Nine Sols is a lore rich, hand-drawn 2D action-platformer featuring Sekiro-inspired deflection focused combat. Embark on a journey of Asian fantasy, explore the land once home to an ancient alien race, and follow a vengeful hero’s quest to slay the 9 Sols, formidable rulers of this forsaken realm. In New Kunlun, hero Yi has awakened the 9 rulers of this forsaken realm. To defeat the 9 Sols in the deserted city. New Kunlun, the Solarian’s last sanctuary, has remained quiet for centuries. Inside this vast realm, the ancient gods left mortals with a promised land that is forever protected by the sacred rituals, yet the truth of this world remains unknown to most. Everything changes when Yi, a long forgotten hero from the past, is awoken by a human child. Follow Yi on his vengeful quest against t...

Interview With The Team Behind BALLS: The Monster-Catchin' Musical Comedy

Recently I was lucky enough to interview the guys behind the upcoming musical  BALLS: The Monster-Catchin’ Musical Comédy. This is an interactive musical parody based on a popular game that involves catching monsters in little balls...I'm sure you can guess which game I am referring to! Thank you to Harrison and the team for taking time to answer my question! What inspired you to write “ BALLS: The Monster-Catchin’ Musical Comédy?” Our childhoods were about gaming together and fighting together and trading binders full of monster cards that we collected but never learned how to play with … together. Now that we’re old and weird, we’re nostalgic for the unfettered joy of in-person trades and the battles with buddies.  This show captures that feeling of shared, in-person fun. An engaging visual and imaginative experience, inside its own colorful universe, lovingly lampooning nostalgia, nerd culture, and the wide-eyed immersion of selecting “NEW GAME” for the very… first… time....

My 10 Favourite Games Of All Time

 Video games have been such a massive part of my life. When I think of the different eras of my life I always attach certain games to certain memories. This is a list of my favourite games of all time. Are they necessarily the best games ever made? No. But they are games that I have played through countless times and define my gaming journey. Making this list has been nearly impossible and depending on the day this could be a completely different list. These are just in order that they were released because there is no way I could ever rank them. I love them all equally! Pokemon Silver I think people's favourite Pokemon is usually the one that hit them at the right age. For me it was Pokemon Silver. I had played Red previously, but only because I had an older sibling and they had Pokemon Blue, so convinced me to get Red so that they could get all the Pokemon. But then a few years later I got my lime green Gameboy Colour and a copy of Pokemon Silver and I was old enough that Pokemon...